Become an Exhibitor
The 2021 Canadian Underwater Conference and Exhibition (CUCE) will be held in the Grand Ballroom at the Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel in Toronto, Ontario. Building on the success of our ten previous conferences, we expect that the conference will welcome approximately 32 exhibitors, 200 delegates, and 22 speakers.
For the price of $1500 (plus tax) each exhibitor will be provided with:
- An 8’ x 10’ pipe and drape booth including 8’ high back wall drape, and 3’ high side wall drape
- 1- 6’ skirted table and two chairs
- Company logo and brief description in the 2021 CUCE Program
- Company logo and hyperlink on the CUCE.ca website as well as signage at the conference
- Two full conference registrations which include passes to the Sunday evening Welcome Reception, the Monday evening Awards Banquet, the exhibit hall, all technical presentations, as well as breakfast and lunch on Monday and Tuesday.
- Early Bird Incentive- register and pay for your booth before December 31, 2020 and receive a 25% discount on the cost of the booth.
- Electrical service is available at an additional cost per standard, 750W double receptacle for the duration of the conference.
- A 10% discount applies if purchasing two or more booths.
Exhibit booth set up will take place the afternoon of Sunday March 28, 2021, in order to be ready for the Welcome Reception later that evening. Exhibits may be removed after 4 pm on Tuesday, March 30, 2021 following the closing of the conference.
The CUCE organizers are flexible and committed to providing creative, value-added opportunities that meet exhibitors’ individual needs. We invite and encourage you to discuss with us what would make exhibiting at the 2021 Canadian Underwater Conference and Exhibition worthwhile for you.
To confirm your exhibit space and to receive the ‘Early Bird’ bonus of a 25% reduction in the cost of the booth, please complete and return the attached Exhibit Application Form before December 31, 2020.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Conference Coordinator,
Heather Hunt, at (902) 826 2190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org